Machine Learning Engineer
Are you a developer who is interested in the newest machine learning and cyber security technologies?
At Cybermundus we are creating innovative solutions tackling cybersecurity threats leveraging the latest machine learning technologie. We are a cybersecurity start-up that has recently completed the YES!Delft validation program. Now we are looking to further expand our product and we will need your help in this.
- Designing and implementing ML models to create a cybersecurity solution that will help businesses with indentifying breaches before they create damage.
- Working with cloud instances (e.g. Azure / AWS) to ensure a cloud-based security service for customers.
- Provide insight on techniques and methods to use to deliver a valuable product.
- AWS / Azure
- Federated Machine Learning
- Privacy preserving computing
- Security by Design
- Security as a Code
What we offer
- The opportunity to work remotely (with an option to work at our The Hague offices)
- The freedom to bring your own ideas and initiatives to grow and shape to company
- Lots of room to grow and shape your career
- Long term incentive scheme
Who you are
- You are a machine learning engineer with experience in a professional setting and/or through your own personal projects.
- You like to think about creative ways to solve problems and are passionate about new technologies.
- You enjoy discussing your ideas and knowledge with others.
- You have affinity with cybersecurity and enjoy working with cloud solutions.
- You have a bachelor’s in computer science, or are able to show your proficiency through your projects (e.g. your Github).
- You are a self motivated individual who is self driven.
Who we are
We are a small cybersecurity start-up located in the YES!Delft Digital Hub in The Hague. You are working alongside the co-founders, Aleksander and René. We are looking to create new possibilities of helping businesses evaluate their security threats. We are flexible and we encourage open discussion.
If you are interested please get in contact with us via info(at)cybermundus.com.